DUAL MODE PRE-POST IN STEREO

Home Forums Products Stompboxes DUAL MODE PRE-POST IN STEREO

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      croalex
      Participant

Hello,

it is possible this routing in dual mode in pré-post stéreo effects?

Any suggestion to simplify this routing?

Excuse me my English is bad, i am French?

Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello croalex,

In dual mode, the H90 functions as two separate  effects processors. In a normal pre/post setup, I/O 1&2 would be connect to the front of your amp for pre effects and I/O 3&4 would be connected to the amp’s effects loop. From your diagram, it looks like the PRE path is correct but I do not understand how Path 2 (Post effects) are being connected. It looks like you’re trying to use insert mode rather than dual mode.

Can you explain what you are trying to do? Maybe I can recommend a better signal flow.

croalex
      Participant

Hi,

i want to do this pré-post but with 2 separate:préamp amp and speaker…

THIS IS A STEREO SET-UP TO HAVE: 1 PATH IN AMP1 AND PATH 2 IN  AMP2

PREAMP/MESA TRIAXIS

AMP/MESA 2X50

SPEAKER 4X12 RECTIFIER MESA

View the attachment file

Attachments:
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi, i want to do this pré-post but with 2 separate:préamp amp and speaker… THIS IS A STEREO SET-UP TO HAVE: 1 PATH IN AMP1 AND PATH 2 IN AMP2 PREAMP/MESA TRIAXIS AMP/MESA 2X50 SPEAKER 4X12 RECTIFIER MESA View the attachment file

It is possible to have one path go to Amp 1 and the second path go to Amp 2. But in Dual mode, there are no inserts, so you would have to decide whether the H90 goes to the front of the amps or whether the H90 gets routed in the effects loop of each amp. You cannot have both pre AND post with two amps.

croalex
      Participant

Hello,

i have 3 new diagram…

Can you tell me that is the best in dual mode pre-post effect?

Thank you

Attachments:
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi croalex,

The first diagram is correct. You do not need to split the guitar signal and go into the H90 in dual mono. Just connect the guitar directly to input 1. If you require a stereo signal to your amp, just connect outputs 1&2 to the amp. However, if your amp does not have stereo inputs, you just need to connect Out 1 from the H90 to the input of your Triaxis. If your preamp has a stereo output connect them to Inputs 3&4 of the H90.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.