E-Control

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins E-Control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Dwight

Is this (e-control) available for purchase now? Perhaps I missed something? 

rmaxwell

Hi Dwight,

It is currently in development and is scheduled for delivery at the end of April.  If you purchase an H8000FW, H7600 or Eclipse between September 1, 2007 and  the end of April, you are eligible to get it for free.  It is an RTAS plug-in and will sell for $199.

Dwight

RMaxwell:

Hi Dwight,

It is currently in development and is scheduled for delivery at the end of April.  If you purchase an H8000FW, H7600 or Eclipse between September 1, 2007 and  the end of April, you are eligible to get it for free.  It is an RTAS plug-in and will sell for $199.

thanks for the reply.

simple question. can I control muliple units in a single session? for example 2 Eclipse'

drooney

Hi Dwight,

This is a great question and I am currently looking into this for you.

I will follow up once I have received confirmation.

Regards,

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.
      support@eventide.com

drooney

Hi Dwight,

In regards to your inquiry if multiple Eventide units can be controlled within in a single PT session; the answer is yes.

Best of luck!

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.
      support@eventide.com

Dwight

This is good to know. I look fwd to using this plug. 

tonyshred
      Participant

No e-control for sale, isn't it supposed to be for sale at april 30th?

Isn't it available for download purchase?

Tony 

rmaxwell

Hi Tony,

Regrettably, the release of E-Control has been pushed back to June 30th.  At that time it will be released and available for a public beta.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Ray

Sonic Nomad
      Participant

RMaxwell:

Hi Dwight,

Hi Ray,

What about users who've purchased an EVE/NET in this period?

David 

rmaxwell

Hi David,Unfortunately, Evenet purchases do not qualify for a freebee, but E-Control only costs $199.  It is scheduled to be released September 1st.

Dwight

Ray,

I must admit to being a bit disapointed about this product release date. I have been looking fwd to using this since January.

D. Ashley

rmaxwell

Dwight,

We are sorry, but unfortunately the development of this got pushed back by some other development projects that share the same resources.  Rest assured when we release it, it will be right, and hopefully worth the wait.

ThreeFingersOfLove
      Participant

Hi,

will you consider E-control as a VST?

Talking about computer support, I just think how absolutely great would have been if Eventide could make something like the TC Electronic's Integrator plug-in:

i.e. on every channel you want, you load the plug-in, and it redirects the audio out from the computer to the Eventide, it gets the FX, and then returns the audio on the same channel – simple and easy. It also calculates the delay propagation so as the audio is time-aligned.

Given the fact that the H-8000FW has 8 inputs / 8 outputs, I think it would be nice to have 4 instances of this plug-in when the audio is stereo or 8 if it's mono (or a combination of both).

I mean, ok, you can do all this stuff OTB – but I just think it would be great to have something like that.

Regards,
      Yannis

Rozzer
      Participant

Yes VST would be fantastic. Spare a thought for us Eventide customers who don't use ProTools. 

pastiche27

This would be great if you can use it outside of Protools. Audio Unit or VST support ? I think it would have made more sense to make a VST plugin . Than if people wanted RTAS or AU support they could have used FXpansion adapters. Unfortunately there are no RTAS to VST or AU adapters out there. Bad call by the development team.

ddotmusic
      Participant

Is the beta available yet? The info on the site says June 30.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.