EBJr Expression with Pitchfactor: Range not accurate

Home Forums Products Stompboxes EBJr Expression with Pitchfactor: Range not accurate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gregLhorton
      Participant

Hey all,

I am trying to use my Ernie Ball VP Jr. volume pedal as an expression pedal for the PF.  I think it's the pedal that Eventide recommends to use right?

I end up hitting 100% on the PF when I am only about 60% to the toe position on the EBVPJr.  Is there a way to force the PF to use the entire range of the pedal?

Thanks,

Greg in MA

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The PF should auto-calibrate. Move the pedal over its full range, and that should do it.

gregLhorton
      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have tried to unplug the EBVPJr then re-plug it in, to re-calibrate.  If I move all the way to the toe position the PF does say it's at 100.  But when I back off towards the heel position it stays at 100 until I am about 30-40% towards the heel position.

I am not around the volume pedal now but I will make sure it's a 25k version.  I am not positive that it is.  Would this behavior be expected if it was not 25k?

Thanks

Greg

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It sounds like you may have the 250k version, which might act as you describe.

gregLhorton
      Participant

Yes you are correct.  Just ordered a 25k version!

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.