Effect won’t engage / Invadlid Serial Number

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Effect won’t engage / Invadlid Serial Number

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rolexm

Good day,

I currently have the PF, MF, and TF. Just awhile ago I played through my rig. I tuned using the PF by holding the middle and right footswitch, then pressed either of the 3 footswitches to leave tuner mode. Then I tried to engage an effect using the left footswitch. But then there was no light and no effect that could be heard. I tried using bank mode, and the left and middle footswitches engage no effects. It would move from preset to preset but no effect would come out. All the footwitches work as I am able to navigate through banks/presets and system mode. I tried to factory reset the unit and the same problem exists.

Then I started to browse through system mode and I came across "SN", and saw that it was "-INVALID-". I compared it with the MF and TF and they both have serial number, MF/TF-XXXXX.

I am the second owner of these units. I bought them from a trusted friend, who bought these from American Musical in the US, and brought it here in the Philippines.

Please help me. I don't want to be stuck with a $500 dollar tuner. Thanks.

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for your troubles!  Please email us at support@eventide.com with the serial number of your unit (can be found on a sticker on the bottom on the unit and also on the box).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.