Elevate activation

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate activation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jamesb

Hi

have Elevate, it has an iLok activation deposited to my account.

Elevate doesnt load at DAW startup and doesnt see the activation on the iLok account.

Windows 7 PC, Pro Tools 12.8.2

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      jamesb wrote:

Hi

have Elevate, it has an iLok activation deposited to my account.

Elevate doesnt load at DAW startup and doesnt see the activation on the iLok account.

Windows 7 PC, Pro Tools 12.8.2

Do you sort your plug-ins by manufacturer?  If so, did you look under the Newfangled Audio section?  It should be called Newfangled Elevate and Newfangled EQuivocate.

jamesb

I do

Newfangled EQuivocate is there since I had it before. Elevate isn’t since it doesnt load with Pro Tools. When PT loads it looks for the Elevate activation then ask for it but only “quit” is an option – then PT loads without Elevate. 

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        jamesb wrote:

I do

Newfangled EQuivocate is there since I had it before. Elevate isn't since it doesnt load with Pro Tools. When PT loads it looks for the Elevate activation then ask for it but only "quit" is an option – then PT loads without Elevate. 

If this is the case, and you have the license, have you tried moving the license to your computer or ilok manually in iLok License manager?

jamesb
        DGillespie wrote:

If this is the case, and you have the license, have you tried moving the license to your computer or ilok manually in iLok License manager?

All tried. The liecense is on an iLok manually autorized . I have everyting Eeventide has to offer – this is the only plug that doesnt load.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

If you haven't, can you contact support@eventide.com?  I'll need to figure out what's happening.

Swivelable
      Participant

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 14.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica; color: #222222; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {font-kerning: none; color: #000000}

Hi,  I’m having the same problem. Updating  Equivocate to the Elevate Mastering Bundle.  Ilok surrendered the former and registered the Bundle. But Elevate does not show up in Digital Performer 8.07 on a Mac Air  OS 10.13.1 Equivocate is found in the Newfangled folder but not the AU folder. (I installed all plugin types.) I’ve re-run installer and restarted DP and restarted the computer with no change.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.