Elevate Bundle Crossgrade from Saturate (latency problems) under LMMS

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate Bundle Crossgrade from Saturate (latency problems) under LMMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Qarlos
      Participant

I have just installed and authorized my crossgrade to Elevate Bundle from Saturate. But just right now i am trying that under LMMS and whenever i open one instance of EQuivocate, Punctuate, Saturate or Elevate, i experience a DELAY from that plugins being active. Priorly i didn´t have ever problems with Eventide plugins, not even with Saturate when i bought recently weeks ago. Why am i experiencing that kind of issues? Thanks.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      Qarlos wrote:

I have just installed and authorized my crossgrade to Elevate Bundle from Saturate. But just right now i am trying that under LMMS and whenever i open one instance of EQuivocate, Punctuate, Saturate or Elevate, i experience a DELAY from that plugins being active. Priorly i didn´t have ever problems with Eventide plugins, not even with Saturate when i bought recently weeks ago. Why am i experiencing that kind of issues? Thanks.

Hi Qarlos,

Elevate, EQuivocate, and Punctuate are all primarily mastering plug-ins and have a lot of latency built in because of their linear phase filter bank.  Unfortunately, there's no way around this.  Saturate has latency, as well, though not as much.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.