Elevate Bundle looking for Presets in the wrong location

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate Bundle looking for Presets in the wrong location

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cljfford
      Participant

Hi, I’m just diving in and want to explore the presets but the Preset Selector is empty. When I click Load, it’s looking in: HD Root/ Music/NewfangledAudio/EQivocate but these folders are all empty. 

I do see that the presets are available at their proper location, according to the manual, User¿/Music/Newfangled Audio/EQuivocate/Preset but when I navigate to this folder and select a preset i can only select one at a time and the Preset Selector doesn’t remember to keep looking here. It goes back to the HD root location each time. It makes for some slow going.

Is there a way to edit where the bundle’s plug-ins look for their presets, so they work as intended?

I wonder if this is because I upgraded from “Newfangled-EQuivocate-1.0.6-osx-installer”? I’m using Reason 10 on OSX Mojave 10.14.2.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Oh, wild.  Can you contact support at newfangledaudio.com?  I probably need to sort out what's going on with your setup.  The change to ~/Music is new, and I don't know why it's not working for you.

Dan

cljfford
      Participant

Workaround, for the forum. I simply moved the presets to the location Elevate was looking for, in Mac OS Finder, and am easily using the presets, now.

cljfford
      Participant
      DGillespie wrote:

Oh, wild.  Can you contact support at newfangledaudio.com?  I probably need to sort out what’s going on with your setup.  The change to ~/Music is new, and I don’t know why it’s not working for you.

Dan

OK. Done. Thanks!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      cljfford wrote:

Workaround, for the forum. I simply moved the presets to the location Elevate was looking for, in Mac OS Finder, and am easily using the presets, now.

Thanks, that’sa good workaround. I still want to figure out why it’s pointing to the wrong directory on your machine.

cljfford
      Participant
      DGillespie wrote:
      cljfford wrote:

Thanks, that’sa good workaround. I still want to figure out why it’s pointing to the wrong directory on your machine.

OK. I’ll be here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.