Elevate…no waveform meters w/ VST plugins in Wavelab?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate…no waveform meters w/ VST plugins in Wavelab?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      smart99
      Participant

I purchased and downloaded the latest version of Elivate. Audibly, it is working great, but I get nothing in the plugin’s waveform meter when using the VST plugin in Wavelab 9. When running the AU plugin in Logic, it works fine. I installed both VST 2 and VST 3 versions. There is a regular and mastering version in the plugin selection pulldown. Doesn’t work in either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      smart99 wrote:

I purchased and downloaded the latest version of Elivate. Audibly, it is working great, but I get nothing in the plugin's waveform meter when using the VST plugin in Wavelab 9. When running the AU plugin in Logic, it works fine. I installed both VST 2 and VST 3 versions. There is a regular and mastering version in the plugin selection pulldown. Doesn't work in either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

There's an issue in the version of JUCE I'm using that causes this problem in Wavelab.  I'll be updating the version of JUCE and making a new release, but I'll need to do some testing first.

Dan

sonopod

Hi Dan 

Just found this thread digging around a bit.  Any word on a fix?  

This bit of not-so-working GUI makes me a bit nervous in wondering if there are any other aspects of the plugin that are not working correctly in Wavelab 9.5?   Is it purely cosmetics? 

Thanks. 

smart99
      Participant

There was an update 1.7 in November, but the issue with the meter in Wavelab still persists. It’s not the main i/o meters though. It’s the graphic frequency display that doesn’t work. I’ve been using the plugin in Wavelab without those meters. Not that big of a deal, but it would be nice if they worked. They do work fine in other hosts programs that I use.

Other than that, the plugin seems to work great, and results are always stellar.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

It seems that this issue has been fixed in WaveLab 9.5.25 which was recently releaed.

I've already confirmed with sonopod that this fixed his problem.

Thank You,

Dan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.