Elevate outputs mono in Sequoia?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate outputs mono in Sequoia?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gerhard Raichle
      Participant

Hi,

in Magix Sequoia, Elevate seems to output mono from a stereo track. Tried in Inserts, Busses. Works as expected in Studio One on the same machine. Also, Equivocate works in Sequoia.

Gerhard

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Gerhard, I've not tested it in Sequoia.  Do you mean that it shows up with only one output?  Or that it outputs on only the left channel?  Or that it both output channels are the same, even when the inputs are different?

Also, are you on Mac or Windows, and AU, VST2, or VST3?

Thanks,

Dan

Gerhard Raichle
      Participant

Hi Dan,

sorry, forgot to mention: Sequoia ist Windows only, my system: Windows 10, Intel i7, 64 bit.

Did some tests, VST3 / 64bit and VST2 / 64 bit, with Pink Noise stereo, left channel only, right channel only

VST3 sums both inputs to mono, output channels L/R carry the same signal

VST2 works as expected, no summing.

Hope this helps, 

Gerhard

pierrejacquot
      Participant

Hi gentlemen

I also run a Sequoia 13 & 14 version on Windows 10 64 I experienced exactly the same issue. Elevate appears (and sounds) as a mono plug-in

Only one single mono baregraph input and output on stereo busses. is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Pierre

Gerhard Raichle wrote:

Hi,

in Magix Sequoia, Elevate seems to output mono from a stereo track. Tried in Inserts, Busses. Works as expected in Studio One on the same machine. Also, Equivocate works in Sequoia.

Gerhard

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

It turns out I released the VST3 version without enough testing.  However, I've just isolated and fixed the problem.  I expect to release it tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.  In the mean time, VST2 should work fine.

Dan

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.