Elevate Plugin does not load Ableton10

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate Plugin does not load Ableton10

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bjacobs
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve installed the Elevate master bundle. Saturate, EQ, and Punctuate all show up. However, Elevate does not. What could be wrong? I am using VST2 on Ableton10 in Windows

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      bjacobs wrote:

Hi,

I've installed the Elevate master bundle. Saturate, EQ, and Punctuate all show up. However, Elevate does not. What could be wrong? I am using VST2 on Ableton10 in Windows

Hi bjacobs,

I'm not having any problems with the current Elevate (1.5.7) on Windows on Ableton 10.  Can you double check and make sure the Newfangled Elevate.dll is in the VST folder that Ableton is scanning?

Thanks,

Dan

bjacobs
        Participant
        DGillespie wrote:

bjacobs wrote:

Hi,

I’ve installed the Elevate master bundle. Saturate, EQ, and Punctuate all show up. However, Elevate does not. What could be wrong? I am using VST2 on Ableton10 in Windows

Hi bjacobs,

I’m not having any problems with the current Elevate (1.5.7) on Windows on Ableton 10.  Can you double check and make sure the Newfangled Elevate.dll is in the VST folder that Ableton is scanning?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I can verify that .dll is in the folder. And I can verify that I am on 1.5.7. The only thing I haven’t tried is restarting my machine, which I can try when Im home for work. If that doesn’t work are there any logs or anything I can send to you guys?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        bjacobs wrote:

Hi Dan,

I can verify that .dll is in the folder. And I can verify that I am on 1.5.7. The only thing I haven't tried is restarting my machine, which I can try when Im home for work. If that doesn't work are there any logs or anything I can send to you guys?

That's super weird.  When you installed, did you just choose the normal install options?  Can you email me you iLok.com account name?  (You can email it to support at newfangledaudio dot com)

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.