Elevate remains in demo mode after activating the licence ( Cubase 9 )

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate remains in demo mode after activating the licence ( Cubase 9 )

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

My Elevate freezes all commands on my i_mac 3,4 Ghz intel core 15  for a few secondes every minutes or so.

Quite annoying. It seams to still be in demo mode.

Ilok licence is up to date

I use Cubase 9 pro unser OS 10.9.5

What shall I do ??

Thanx.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      Gilles Martin wrote:

My Elevate freezes all commands on my i_mac 3,4 Ghz intel core 15  for a few secondes every minutes or so.

Quite annoying. It seams to still be in demo mode.

Ilok licence is up to date

I use Cubase 9 pro unser OS 10.9.5

What shall I do ??

Thanx.

Hi Gilles, there is no demo mode in Elevate.  The demo works exactly the same as the production version.  Are you certain the Elevate is causing the problem you're seeing?

Inactive

Thx 4 your answer DGillespie.

The problem started when I installed the demo a few days ago. It sounded to me like some nasty limitation. So I bought the plug.

It did some new tests today, il happens also whith EQuivocate. It is strange , the audio goes on , the mouse still moves but all windows are frozen during 10 sec ( even non audio apps open in background like firefox… ) then every thing come back to normal. Never had a problem like that with my setup.

I will do some more tests tonight with Presonus studio one. I was wondering also about my old OSX 10.9.5.

Thanx for your help.

Inactive

dear DGillespie

I just did the lastest ilok license manager update. After that the computer totally freezed .

I did a restart and now ……everything is fine..!!!!!!!  my Elevate works great….!!!!!

Sorry for the trouble and thanks again for your help.

G.M

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        Gilles Martin wrote:

dear DGillespie

I just did the lastest ilok license manager update. After that the computer totally freezed .

I did a restart and now ……everything is fine..!!!!!!!  my Elevate works great….!!!!!

Sorry for the trouble and thanks again for your help.

G.M

I'm glad it's working, thanks for the update.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.