Elevate VST3 in Reaper

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Elevate VST3 in Reaper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fabiorubato
      Participant

Hi, just purchased this and checking it out in Reaper 6. VST3 versions of the plugin aren’t displaying correctly…cut off and can’t resize to reach their variables. VST2 Elevate ok…haven’t checked others yet, but I assume they’ll be okay and appears to be a VST3 issue. 

Thanks

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      fabiorubato wrote:

Hi, just purchased this and checking it out in Reaper 6. VST3 versions of the plugin aren't displaying correctly…cut off and can't resize to reach their variables. VST2 Elevate ok…haven't checked others yet, but I assume they'll be okay and appears to be a VST3 issue. 

Thanks

Hi fabiorubato,

This might be related to a Windows 10 HiDPI issue I've seen.  Can you try turning off OpenGL and closing and re-opening the plug-in window?  If it's the HiDPI issue, this should fix it.  If you're having trouble turning off OpenGL then you can copy the "99 Default (No OpenGL).tide" preset to the "00 Default Preset" folder in the presets folder and this should fix the problem.

If this is not the problem, please let me know, and send a screenshot.

Thanks,

Dan

fabiorubato
      Participant

Hi Dan,

I turned off OpenGL in a VST3 instance of Elevate in Reaper and then closed and re-opened to note no changes. I also tested a similar version in Calkwalk and it appears to be working correctly. 

Thanks

Per
      Participant

I got problems too with gui. Elavete also distort ugly.

PC win 10.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.