ELEVATE_Give up EQuivocate

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins ELEVATE_Give up EQuivocate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      tmhuud

Ok- I am totally confused. I want ELEVATE. The videos look awesome. It says $79 to upgrade form EQuivocate.  And it also says you give your EQuivocate License.  Then it says for $99 you get ELEVATE full bundle but you can still use EQuivocate. So, are you giving up EQuivocate or not when you pay for teh $79 upgrade. I.e., whats the differnce between the two options? TIA for any help.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

No, you don't give up EQuivocate when you pay for the upgrade. The Elevate Bundle contains Elevate and EQuivocate – when you purchase the upgrade, you surrender the EQuivocate license in return for the bundle, and will still be able to use EQuivocate.

tmhuud

Thank you!

fdco
      Participant

I’m in the situation that i cannot surrender my EQuivocate license. In the ilok manager app, I cannot tick the checkbox and the license is greyed out in the surrender dialog box.

Is that an ilok manager bug or is there something wrong with my licenses?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        fdco wrote:

I'm in the situation that i cannot surrender my EQuivocate license. In the ilok manager app, I cannot tick the checkbox and the license is greyed out in the surrender dialog box.

It probably means that your license is not available.  It's either on an iLok that isn't plugged in to your machine, or it's on a computer which is not on and attached to the internet.  Is this the case?

If so, the most guaranteed fix is to manually deactivate the license from the installed iLok/machine by right selecting the location in the left pane of iLok License Manager, right clicking the license, and selecting Deactivate.

Dan

fdco
        Participant
        DGillespie wrote:

fdco wrote:

I’m in the situation that i cannot surrender my EQuivocate license. In the ilok manager app, I cannot tick the checkbox and the license is greyed out in the surrender dialog box.

It probably means that your license is not available.  It’s either on an iLok that isn’t plugged in to your machine, or it’s on a computer which is not on and attached to the internet.  Is this the case?

Dan

Nope, it’s activated on an ilok and on a macbook, the ilok is plugged in a mac mini, and the macbook is authorized and connected to the internet

Please see attachement.

I tried the deactivate/activate trick to no avail

Fred

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        fdco wrote:

DGillespie wrote:

fdco wrote:

I'm in the situation that i cannot surrender my EQuivocate license. In the ilok manager app, I cannot tick the checkbox and the license is greyed out in the surrender dialog box.

It probably means that your license is not available.  It's either on an iLok that isn't plugged in to your machine, or it's on a computer which is not on and attached to the internet.  Is this the case?

Dan

Nope, it's activated on an ilok and on a macbook, the ilok is plugged in a mac mini, and the macbook is authorized and connected to the internet

Please see attachement.

Fred

It's not deactivate/reactivate.  It's just deactivate from both locations, so the activations are both free.  Then it should just take the license back when you upgrade.  If it doesn't do it, let me know and we'll figure out how to get you hooked up with the upgrade.

Thanks,

Dan

fdco
        Participant
        DGillespie wrote:

fdco wrote:

DGillespie wrote:

fdco wrote:

It probably means that your license is not available.  It’s either on an iLok that isn’t plugged in to your machine, or it’s on a computer which is not on and attached to the internet.  Is this the case?

Dan

Nope, it’s activated on an ilok and on a macbook, the ilok is plugged in a mac mini, and the macbook is authorized and connected to the internet

Please see attachement.

Fred

It’s not deactivate/reactivate.  It’s just deactivate from both locations, so the activations are both free.  Then it should just take the license back when you upgrade.  If it doesn’t do it, let me know and we’ll figure out how to get you hooked up with the upgrade.

Thanks,

Dan

Deactivating from both locations fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help Dan, and thanks for this great limiter.

Fred

JesusSheep
      Participant

What Will the be the bundle price after this month ?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        JesusSheep wrote:

What Will the be the bundle price after this month ?

Hi JesusSheep, it will be $199

JesusSheep
      Participant

How about upgrade price?
      It is using up to much cpu. Samplitude Pro getting 400 errors and asio bufffer lost.
      With this happening i can only use it in max 2 tracks. Neutron and ozone do not cause this problem.

JesusSheep
      Participant

What the upgrade price be after october?

Fan
      Participant

Mam wersję demo Equivocate, ale chciałbym zakupić licencję na equivocate i elevate. Ile mnie to będzie kosztować? 99$?

gkellum
        Participant
        Fan wrote:

Mam wersję demo Equivocate, ale chciałbym zakupić licencję na equivocate i elevate. Ile mnie to będzie kosztować? 99$?

What do you mean you have a demo of Equivocate?  We didn't give out demos of Equivocate.  You mean you got the free Equivocate?  With the free Equivocate you can get Elevate now for $79.

JesusSheep
      Participant

I mean the Elevate Bundle upgrade after October 31.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

I believe it's set to be $99.  I need to check, but the people I need to check with have been busy at the AES show.  I will have to let you know for sure next week.

agmae
      Participant

still I don’t understand, last days and want to make purchase. On my iLook account  now I have free EQuivocate, I I choose this option Elevate Mastering Bundle Upgrade from Equivocate for $79.00 , then I will have a full version of Elevate? and can use EQuivocate full version too?, or If I have free EQivocate I need to purchase option for 99$ ? 

gkellum
        Participant
        agmae wrote:

I I choose this option Elevate Mastering Bundle Upgrade from Equivocate for $79.00 , then I will have a full version of Elevate? and can use EQuivocate full version too?

Yes, sorry that we confused you.  If you choose the option to upgrade, you'll get the Elevate Mastering Bundle which has licenses for Elevate and Equivocate.  So, you'll still be able to use Equivocate.

agmae
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

agmae wrote:

I I choose this option Elevate Mastering Bundle Upgrade from Equivocate for $79.00 , then I will have a full version of Elevate? and can use EQuivocate full version too?

Yes, sorry that we confused you.  If you choose the option to upgrade, you’ll get the Elevate Mastering Bundle which has licenses for Elevate and Equivocate.  So, you’ll still be able to use Equivocate.

Thank You , yesterday I made purchase for Elevate MAstering Bundle, but I can’t see it in my Daw.

I did rescsn plugins in Ableton Live , on my ilok account is show up Elevate MAstering Bundle and on the right side of tis is a padlock , maybe this ? I don.t have in my mail any Key for activate. What I shoul to do? 

agmae
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

agmae wrote:

Yes, sorry that we confused you.  If you choose the option to upgrade, you’ll get the Elevate Mastering Bundle which has licenses for Elevate and Equivocate.  So, you’ll still be able to use Equivocate.

Now is everything ok, I used Ilok license manager.

Elevate is great:-)

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear you got it working

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.