Ensemble Subscription Free Months

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ensemble Subscription Free Months

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to inform you that there was a problem with the checkout process on the Ensemble Subscription on Tuesday April 5th and Wednesday April 6th.  If you started an Ensemble Subscription on Tuesday or Wednesday and you already owned Eventide plug-ins you may not have recieved the free months you should have.  If this is the case, please contact support@eventide.com and we will happily rectify the issue.  The problem is now fixed, and we're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank You,

Dan Gillespie

kloon

It doesnt say anything about my free month at checkout is that normal, or does that mean im being charged at once.

It just says 29$/month.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        kloon wrote:

It doesnt say anything about my free month at checkout is that normal, or does that mean im being charged at once.

It just says 29$/month.

Hi kloon-

After you've entered your iLok ID on the Gobbler page, it should take you to the checkout page with a message about applying your free months. Did you enter your iLok account that you have your Eventide licenses in?

-Tom

kloon
        TLongabaugh wrote:

kloon wrote:

It just says 29$/month.

Hi kloon-

After you’ve entered your iLok ID on the Gobbler page, it should take you to the checkout page with a message about applying your free months. Did you enter your iLok account that you have your Eventide licenses in?

-Tom

Yes i did.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, please send an email to support@eventide.com with your iLok account name and Gobbler account name, and we will get you sorted out.

funkynuts
      Participant

Hi, thanks all for such great work on top notch plugs,most happy with a lot .

My question regards the “free months” that is offered to existing owners of Eventide plugs that choose to sign up and IS a generous and kind offer on the Company’s part.

However i would love to  have a couple of points clarified please 🙂

1) By signing up and acceptingfor example the full amount of free months offered ,will i then lose those licences or do i still own them but have the subscription also ?

ie. i dont lose my existing licences do I?

2) When the free period runs out will i then be tied in to a contract to complete a one year subscription or can it be a “month to month” ?

ie. make use of the free period to properly demo all your plugs then opt out and just buy those i find myself using a lot?

3) Finally, is the offer only applicable to year one of the subscription or will this happen each year?

ie. is it a one time thing or will i as an owner of multiple plugs get the same discount each annum?

Thanks so much in advance 🙂

Neil (Prime8Productions on GEARSLUTZ)

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hey Neil-

Glad you dig the plug-ins! To address your points:

1) You don't lose the existing permanent licenses

2) It depends on what kind of contract you sign up for. When the free period runs out, you'll be charged based on if you signed up for a yearly or month-to-month contract. You can pause either one at any time, however. And, you can pause/end your subscription before the free period runs out, of course.

3) The free months is only applicable to when you first sign up (e.g. it doesn't happen every year).

If you'd like to just demo the plugins, all of them do have a free 1-month fully functional demo period.

-Tom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.