Equivocate and Studio One

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Equivocate and Studio One

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nmscapegoat

Anybody using Equivocate to master in Studio one?  I’m trying to EQ match a few songs in the Project Page of S1 and can’t figure out how to sidechain during mastering process.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      nmscapegoat wrote:

Anybody using Equivocate to master in Studio one?  I'm trying to EQ match a few songs in the Project Page of S1 and can't figure out how to sidechain during mastering process.

Hi nmscapegoat,

I just replied to your email, but I'll copy my response here in case anyone else has a similar question:

You will need to load a wav file of the reference song into the session you’re trying to match.  Then you can mute the reference song in the master bus, but route it to the sidechain.  Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Dan

nmscapegoat

Thanks.  I was trying to use it in the project page, but I guess it isn’t supported in that area.  So I’m going through each individual song, using EQ match there, then sending them to the project page.

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        nmscapegoat wrote:

Thanks.  I was trying to use it in the project page, but I guess it isn't supported in that area.  So I'm going through each individual song, using EQ match there, then sending them to the project page.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by, "and sending them to the project page", but it sounds like you have it working?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.