EQuivocate License Registration

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins EQuivocate License Registration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      atscomms
      Participant

Was the offer email premature?

I got a license email but it did not include a lic #. My iLok account shows the plug-in as active but no Lic # is shown.

Equivocate is not even listed on the Eventide plug-in registration page

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi atscomms,

We're not doing serial numbers for this one.  But you still have a 100% full license which will be valid for any upgrades.  We simply expected a very high volume and wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to get their licenses.

Dan

grips777
      Participant

When i open Pro tools it says i need to authorize. But when i try it say no it’s not on my ilok. And says it’s not a valid 64bit plug in? How do i get it to work?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi grips777,

If the license is in your ilok account you can manually authorize the license to your computer using the iLok License Manager.  Just log into the iLok License Manager, find the license in your account, and drag it over to your computer on the left.

Thanks,

Dan

grips777
      Participant

There is no activation # and it does not show up in ilok manager. I paid for it i didn’t get it free. It would be alot easyer if you could select in on the register page. after i got it i got the email with the serial# and the license key. But no activation#. And you can’t put letters in the boxes and it’s not enough digits.

gkellum
        Participant
        grips777 wrote:

There is no activation # and it does not show up in ilok manager. I paid for it i didn't get it free. It would be alot easyer if you could select in on the register page. after i got it i got the email with the serial# and the license key. But no activation#. And you can't put letters in the boxes and it's not enough digits.

If I'm understanding the problem correctly, you bought EQuivocate online from a store other than eventideaudio.com, and you've been having trouble registering EQuivocate on eventideaudio.com. It doesn't appear in the drop down menu for registering products, and you were having trouble entering your license key.

I just added it to the drop down menu for registering products.  I apologize; we made a mistake on our end when we were setting up EQuivocate on the website.

The license key is normally formatted like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.  The store you purchased it from should have sent you an email with a serial number like EQ-123456 and a license key in that format.  Could you please try registering it again, and if you have any problems please send the email with the serial number and license key you received to our support people so we can check it out together with your iLok user name.

grips777
      Participant

Hey. i got it to work. Thanks, but i thought i did buy it on the eventide site. But i would have to check my emails to be sure.

atscomms
      Participant

I did get Equivocate through a promotional giveaway, so it cannot be registered on the Eventide web site. It is activated in my iLok account, the .dll file is in multiple registered plugin folders (just in case), and it still does not show up in my DAW (Studio One) after a refresh.

atscomms
      Participant

OK,

I found it in a different EFX folder than I expected, but I did find it.

Thank you

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        atscomms wrote:

OK,

I found it in a different EFX folder than I expected, but I did find it.

Thank you

Yes, it will likely be located under a "Newfangled Audio" folder.

punksvicious

I have recently switched laptops and trying to register EQuivocate again on the new one but have had no luck. I use Logic Pro and when it opens ilok license manager it just says no licenses available how do I get another license or be able to use it? I did download it for free whilst the offer was still active.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        punksvicious wrote:

I have recently switched laptops and trying to register EQuivocate again on the new one but have had no luck. I use Logic Pro and when it opens ilok license manager it just says no licenses available how do I get another license or be able to use it? I did download it for free whilst the offer was still active.

Hi-

It's likely that your activations are still on your old laptop. If you still have access to the old laptop, log in to iLok License Manager and delete them there. Otherwise, please email support@eventide.com and we will sort it out.

-Tom

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.