error or

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kims
      Participant

I have got this error on ´well it feels like 90% on all the algorithms in vsig, since i started, but i guess that it is the “copyprotection” of eventide, am i right ?

i use vsig3.3.3

firmware 2.1.10(132)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

This is most likely due to the version of VSig you are using not being compatible with the public beta firmware. There is currently no public version of VSig for you to download to work with the beta firmware, but we’ll have something available soon.

You could either wait for the VSig update, or you can downgrade your H9000 to the previous production firmware, and you shouldn’t get those errors anymore.

kims
      Participant

Ok thank you, i stay away from beta in the future 🙂

kims
      Participant

so the latest nonbeta version is v. 2.0.5.2 ?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

The latest production firmware is 2.0.7.12, you should see this in Emote when you click the Updates button. There is only a small difference between this and 2.0.5, so that version is fine to use as well.

kims
      Participant

ok but Im sorry but i cant find v.2.0.7.12 in the Downloads, only 2.0.5

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You can use Emote to install 2.0.7, instructions can be found here: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h9000/2.0/content/firmware.html

Otherwise, use the USB update and install 2.0.5 from the downloads.

There is a minor difference between these firmware versions that will not effect how the unit functions.

studionebula
      Participant

Darn. I came to this forum because of another VSig error I encountered while attempting to download an algorithm from my H9000 which is running the second beta. I don’t suppose we have an ETA for a new VSig? I’m very fond of the new stuff in the beta so I’d rather not revert.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, no ETA for a VSig update. We’d like to wait until the H9000 beta FW becomes a production release, and then release a new version of VSig along with it.

However, I can provide you (or anyone else who is interested in testing) a new version of VSig that is compatible with the latest H9000 beta firmware.

I’ll email you directly with this.

studionebula
        Participant

Oh, thank you so much! I totally understand wanting to keep releases in sync. Getting a new version of VSig already was much more than I expected.

I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks again.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.