Eventide Device Manager not working properly

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide Device Manager not working properly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Surfcaster
      Participant

I recently downloaded the Eventide Device Manager to use with my TimeFactor Delay, but all it will let me do is update.  So I updated (and frustratingly lost my presets…there was no warning I’d lose my presets and no way to save before updating!)  Fortunately I only had a handful.  Anyway, this what I see when I connect the device…clearly shows I’ve got the most recent update.  But it won’t let me click on any Manage Device or Backup/Restore options.  Any suggestions?

Picture1

Surfcaster
      Participant

So I just realized I did NOT lose my presets…that’s a relief! Anyway, still cannot access anything other than the update feature in the Device Manager.

31kim82
      Participant

Same issue with my Space stompbox.

the software can’t do anything but update the device which is already update. For the rest is unable to do any other operation.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

H9 Control is the application you want to use to control all Factor series pedals and H9. EDM, while it can be used to update firmware on all pedals, is really designed to act as a preset management tool for Rose and the new dot9 line of pedals. H9 Control is more powerful anyway, as it allows bidirectional communication.

Surfcaster
      Participant

Ok, good to know.  I’ll check out the H9 Control.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.