Eventide h9 and boss es-8

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide h9 and boss es-8

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Henrikskovhansen
      Participant

I have a problem With assigning L and U presets into my boss es-8..

H9 is om MIDI Channel 1, but I have a problem With assigning the correct PC (program change)

Can anybody help me out here… I just bought H9 Max – and love it.

Best regards Henrik.

Henrikskovhansen
      Participant

quote=Henrikskovhansen]I have a problem With assigning L and U presets into my boss es-8.. H9 is om MIDI Channel 1, but I have a problem With assigning the correct PC (program change) Can anybody help me out here… I just bought H9 Max – and love it. Best regards Henrik.[/quote]

I cant see the program number anywhere…will I have to put a number if I rename a preset ?… and how do you all keep that in order ?

best regards henrik.

camn
      Participant

dig into the H9 control app.. there are options for assigning what the H9 does in response to all PC changes. Its called the PROGRAM CHANGE RECIEVE MAP.

Once you get familiar with that… if you are still having troubles, come tell us:

1) what PC messages you are sending..

and

2) what you want it to do.

But I think spending 30 minutes in the MIDI setting pages will clear it all up for you!

Henrikskovhansen
        Participant
        camn wrote:

dig into the H9 control app.. there are options for assigning what the H9 does in response to all PC changes. Its called the PROGRAM CHANGE RECIEVE MAP.

Once you get familiar with that… if you are still having troubles, come tell us:

1) what PC messages you are sending..

and

2) what you want it to do.

But I think spending 30 minutes in the MIDI setting pages will clear it all up for you!

Thanks a lot.. I will look into it, I want to set the correct PC in my ES 8 Editor, when I made U presets in the H9 app. Someone told me, that I have to save the preset I made in the scroll down menu and replace another preset.. Is thats the way to do it ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.