Eventide H9 Velvet Bags – Lost!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide H9 Velvet Bags – Lost!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      silver_mica
      Participant

Hi,

I lost my two Eventide H9 velvet bags during our last rehearsal.  =(    Is it possible to purchase replacement velvet bags for the two H9 pedals that I own?

David 

Given To Fly
      Participant
      silver_mica wrote:

Hi,

I lost my two Eventide H9 velvet bags during our last rehearsal.  =(    Is it possible to purchase replacement velvet bags for the two H9 pedals that I own?

David 

This is the best question to be asked here in a long time! I think these would be great items for the Eventide Store!

gkellum
      Participant
      silver_mica wrote:

I've been talking to a few of my colleagues about your request this morning.  We're going to add those to our store, but in the meantime, you could email support@eventide.com (with a link to this forum thread) and my colleagues in support could help you out with your request.

silver_mica
        Participant

@gkellum – thanks!  However, I have found my Eventide velevet bags!  But, for the future – that could be very handy – to be able to buy these bags to replace lost ones. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.