Eventide PitchFactor with EHX SuperEgo send/return

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide PitchFactor with EHX SuperEgo send/return

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Salvatore_Miele
      Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m writing because I’m reorganizing my pedalboard and I have a doubt.

I want to use my Electro Harmonix Superego by sending the send into the input 1 of the PitchFactor, sending the output 1 of the Pitchfactor into the return of the Superego.

I’ve already tried it and it works, my question is, can I use output 2 of the Pitchfactor to send the signal to another pedal?

This is a Strymon Timeline delay pedal that is controlled by an external true bypass looper, so input 1 (left) is used for the send of the looper, output 1 (left) goes into input 1 of an Eventide Space, output 1 of the Space goes to the return of the looper.

In this way, the only possibility I have is to send the output 2 of the PitchFactor into the input 2 of the delay pedal.

I did a test, the signal comes in and is heard, but it is very low, maybe it’s just the wet signal…

I was wondering if I had to set a particular routing internally to the pedal and if in this case it is necessary to set the kill dry

Thank you very much!

Sal

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you connect to both outputs of an Eventide stompbox, each output will be half of a stereo pair, so if you use one of them as a send, it will miss part of the signal. But, try it and see.

The pedals don't have any internal routing, beyond that used for Pre/Post or Wet/Dry modes (see UM).

You would normally only use killdry with a parallel effects loop, or an effects send and return from a mixer.

davebrubaker
      Participant

Hey Sal – Maybe you could split the output signal signal with a Y cable or buffered splitter. JHS makes a great buffered splitter. You could eve hide under your board if you’re using a raised board.

https://www.jhspedals.info/buffered-splitter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.