Eventide plugins controls automatically set to zero in Cubase

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Eventide plugins controls automatically set to zero in Cubase

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tangoformica

Hello, this is my first post in this forum so thank you for this space.

I am having a very annoying bug regarding my Eventide plugins. This happens with both Quadravox and 910. I can insert them in my Cubase 10 sessions without a problem, the plugin opens and it starts working correctly. But as soon as I try to tweak ANY of the controls, the control is automatically irresponsive and it locks at zero, or at the lowest grade in the scale. This is what happens as soon as I try to change any of the plugin’s parameters (in this picture I did it to all of them). As soon as I touch any of the faders or the figures, it goes like this:

The only workaround that I found is to manually write automatizations. That way, the control locks to wherever I set it, and not to zero. But it is absolutely annoying to not be able to freely tweak the controls so that I can experiment with the sound. This has rendered these plugins virtually useless in my sessions. What surprises me the most is that I haven’t found any reports of this happening to other people.

Yes, I have tried reinstalling Quadravox. Yes, both Quadravox and PACE are up to date. Yes, Cubase 10 is up to date.

Any suggestions? Thank you guys, I’m looking forward to adding some harmonizing magic to my tracks but I need to fix this first.

Pablo

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

Thanks for reporting, and sorry to hear about the issue – it's not something we've encountered before. Myself and the other engineers are away for the holidays until the new year, but we will look at this ASAP when we return.

As a temporary workaround, if automation is working ok, you could likely use the generic plugin editor to tweak the parameters, though of course I realize this is not ideal.

-Tom

GilW

Hi tangoformica,

I’ve been trying to reproduce your issue with no success. Would you please be able to reply with your email, so I can contact you directly to better understand the case and try to lead you into solving it ?

Thanks, Gil (QA)

tangoformica
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting, and sorry to hear about the issue – it’s not something we’ve encountered before. Myself and the other engineers are away for the holidays until the new year, but we will look at this ASAP when we return.

As a temporary workaround, if automation is working ok, you could likely use the generic plugin editor to tweak the parameters, though of course I realize this is not ideal.

-Tom

Hey Tom, thank you very much for your answer. I get that it’s a tough time of the year to be reporting bugs lol, but any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your holidays!

tangoformica
      GilW wrote:

Hi tangoformica,

I’ve been trying to reproduce your issue with no success. Would you please be able to reply with your email, so I can contact you directly to better understand the case and try to lead you into solving it ?

Thanks, Gil (QA)

Yes, of course! My mail is tangoformica@hotmail.com Thanks for your effort

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.