Eventide SPACE – Can I go from preset #1 to #50, #60… fast?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide SPACE – Can I go from preset #1 to #50, #60… fast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,

I play some songs live that requires me to jump across presets like crazy on my Eventide Space stompbox.

There's any faster way to jump between distant presets (#1 to #50, for example)?

Thank you for the help,

Pedro.

anxiousmofo
      Participant

You'll need to buy a foot-switchable MIDI controller for that, methinks.

brock
      Participant

The fastest method is MIDI Program Changes (usually sent from an external MIDI pedal or foot controller).  As an alternative, you can move the order of the presets around to match the sequence in your stage set.  Then Bank Up using the onboard footswitch, or Bank Down using an auxiliary switch.

wilkinsi
      Participant

You want a MIDI pedalboard.

wilkinsi
      Participant

I use my Line 6 Helix to switch presets on my H9. I can either increment/decrement and load or jump straight to my favorite presets, or both.

greatorexandi
      Participant

Thank you both, appreciate the suggestions. 

greatorexandi
      Participant
      brock wrote:

The fastest method is MIDI Program Changes (usually sent from an external MIDI pedal or foot controller).  As an alternative, you can move the order of the presets around to match the sequence in your stage set.  Then Bank Up using the onboard footswitch, or Bank Down using an auxiliary switch.

Hi Brock,

I see that this is an old thread, but would you be able to recommend a particular option for the first solution you suggested?

Thanks in advance.

camn
      Participant
      greatorexandi wrote:

I see that this is an old thread, but would you be able to recommend a particular option for the first solution you suggested?

Thanks in advance.

Literally ANY midi switcher would do. 

If you need something small, I reccomend the Disaster area designs DMC-3XL. Its the size of a regular stompbox.. but pretty flexible midi-wise. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.