Eventide space delivery problems?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide space delivery problems?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bilveg

Hi! I ordered an Eventide space from a european music equipment web shop in april. At that point it was out of stock, but expected back in stock in 2-3 weeks. After 2-3 weeks it was changed to 4-5 weeks, and now it has been postponed another 2-3 weeks. I see the same is the case on another european web shop which sells the pedal.

I’m wondering what is the cause of the delay? I’m suspecting there is some problems with delivery from production. I’m also wondering if it actually will be available in Europe in the end of june, like the web shop says, or if this also is uncertain.

Would appreciate any light shed on this matter since I’m eagerly awaiting getting my hands on my own Space pedal 🙂

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

The short answer: there is a global chip shortage, combined with lingering complications in logistics due to the pandemic. We are looking at receiving units in July, which will then be distributed internationally. We appreciate your patience.

bilveg

Thanks for your quick response! At least nice to hear something at all instead of just ever receding in stock-estimates 🙂 I guess I’ll just wait a bit longer and hope I’m one of the lucky ones to receive one of the units awaited in July.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.