Eventide Space Power Supply issue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide Space Power Supply issue

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by joecozzi
    Eventide Staff
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nemanja78
      Participant

Hi all,

Had Space for a while now, and used it only with the original psu that came with the pedal.

Now I notice that green light on the adapter is not blinking and pedal cannot be powered – can someone from the tech confirm that this is psu failure?

Also, can you please elaborate what is the size of the power connector – I am trying different adapters from Strymon, and Hologram pedals, and 5.5 x 2.5 mm cannot fit the Space.

Another question, would it be ok to use Space with the quality multipedal power supply bricks?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

can someone from the tech confirm that this is psu failure?

Please contact support@eventide.com so they can troubleshoot.

Also, can you please elaborate what is the size of the power connector – I am trying different adapters from Strymon, and Hologram pedals, and 5.5 x 2.5 mm cannot fit the Space.

You need a 2.5mm barrel connector that has a  center-positive polarity. Most pedals use center-negative polarity so that’s probably why none of them work.

Another question, would it be ok to use Space with the quality multi pedal power supply bricks?

Yes, as long as the output provide 500mA at 9V and you use a 2.5mm barrel connector with center-positive polarity. With standard power supplies you’ll a cable like this: you’ll need something like this: https://voodoolab.com/product-category/cables/reverse2-5/

If it’s a Eventide or Cioks power supply you need a green Flex4 cable.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.