Eventide support are taking too long to register H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide support are taking too long to register H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahl123
      Participant

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. After two weeks and now 5 emails to support@eventide.com to have a h9 registration changed, I had to ring eventide audio division. After explaining that I had no response from support at all, I was put through to the support division. Support didnt answer the phone, instead I got a recorded message telling me that if i wanted a fast response I should email support.

Am I on a crazy merry-go-round?

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi Frank,

I've sent you 4 emails over the past 2 weeks and have not received a response from you. Therefore, your email server is blocking my emails or they are going directly to your spam folder. Below is the first email that I sent to you. Please reply to this thread with the picture that I am requesting for verification.

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 12:43 PM

To: 'frank2@bigpond.com'

Subject: Helpdesk Call No: 72890 – Register H9

—*—

Please use this
      link if you need to provide any further information for this call:

<mailto:support@eventide.com?subject=Helpdesk%20Call%20No:%2072890>

Hello,

Please send me a
      picture of the serial number sticker on the bottom of the unit for
      verification. After getting that, I can remove the previous registration from
      our database, allowing you to register it.

Best Regards,

Jerome Hyman

Audio Support
      Technician

Tel:
      201-641-1200

Email: jhyman@eventide.com

jhyman wrote:

Hi Frank,

I’ve sent you 4 emails over the past 2 weeks and have not received a response from you. Therefore, your email server is blocking my emails or they are going directly to your spam folder. Below is the first email that I sent to you. Please reply to this thread with the picture that I am requesting for verification.

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 12:43 PM

To: ‘frank2@bigpond.com’

Subject: Helpdesk Call No: 72890 – Register H9

—*—

Please use this link if you need to provide any further information for this call:

<mailto:support@eventide.com?subject=Helpdesk%20Call%20No:%2072890>

Hello,

Please send me a picture of the serial number sticker on the bottom of the unit for verification. After getting that, I can remove the previous registration from our database, allowing you to register it.

Best Regards,

Jerome Hyman

Audio Support Technician

Tel: 201-641-1200

Email: jhyman@eventide.com

Hi Jerome,

can you please help me too with registration process? My H9 it’s still on last owner’s name and I can’t control it as I would like.

My username it’s paulofigueiredo and I already wrote to support and sent a picture with my stompbox serial number.

Best regards. 

Kens H9

Hi! Ken Here!

I just bought an H9 Core from a guy, and he forgot the registration details. I already contacted support via email and sent the picture of my serial number, but there’s no reply after a day long.

I also DM’d @eventidestomboxes via Instagram and still no feedback at all.

To someone from Eventide, please notice me and give me some help. Because I really need the H9 Control app. Here’s my e-mail : lintangkens@gmail.com

Or can you give your email which i can contact to?

Thanks a lot! Really wait for your reply!

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Please email support@eventide.com with these requests. Be sure to include a picture of the serial number sticker on the bottom of the unit for verification. The H9 cannot be deregistered without this picture. I was out on vacation last week, so I am still catching up.

Jerome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Eventide support are taking too long to register H9’ is closed to new replies.