Expression Pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression Pedal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      joshuacwhalen
      Participant

My expression pedal is controlling volume somewhere and I can’t figure it out. No matter what I map to the expression pedal it’s always controlling volume like a swell. I’m using a Mission Engineering EXP Pedal. I can’t seem to find where it’s linked to. This is my first time plugging in an EXP pedal. Thanks for the help!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

No matter what I map to the expression pedal it’s always controlling volume like a swell.

Does this happen for every Program? If so, the expression pedal could be mapped to the global “P In Gain” parameter. Check Global – Pedal Ctl to see if the expression pedal is mapped to anything.

• Press PROGRAMS & ROUTING until you enter the System Menu.
      • Select Global and navigate to the third page of controls.
      • Once you’re in Global – Pedal Ctl, use the first quick knob to scroll through all the mappable parameters ensuring nothing is mapped to the expression pedal on the input you connected to.
      brock
      Participant

joshuacwhalen, is this using an H90, or an H9 / ‘Factor?  Joe Cozzi has you covered on the 1st one.  It might be another procedure with an H9.

joshuacwhalen
      Participant

That was it thanks! I was looking in the wrong places. 😓 I wonder if this is mapped from factory or if I did it somehow by accident! Again thanks for the help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.