Expression pedal on TF for delay input ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression pedal on TF for delay input ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Can't seem to find a way to control the delay input through an expression pedal on my new Time Factor. I've grown dependent on this possibility as I've been using a Vox Tonelab SE. The idea is I can blend in a little of the signal to be "delayed" and it keeps repeating once I'm dry.

Any ideas ? Thanx !

Claude

Actually, to be more specific, the idea is to be able so use the delay like a "send effect", and use the expression pedal to graduate the amount I send.

That clear ?

Claude

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

If I correctly interpreted your question, you should be able to just set the expression pedal to control the Mix knob (KB0). 

Hi,

No, that's not the idea, you would be graduating the output and not the input. I need the repeats still going while I play dry. It would rather be like the On/Bypass alternative but with expression, if that makes any sense.

I'm getting the feeling TF can't work this way, since you can only control the switch parameters…

On my Vox Tonelab, you can use an expression pedal to send the amount of signal you wish into the delay, as if it were a real auxiliary effect on a mixing console.

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

At this time, you can't control the input gain on the TimeFactor. Although this is unsupported, my suggestion would be to get a splitter/mixer or true bypass loop, and then put a volume pedal in front of the TimeFactor but after your signal has split. 

Thank you, that's what I imagined. Any chance the feature could be considered ? I suppose it would mean modifying the hardware …

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.