Expression Pedal Preset Settings

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression Pedal Preset Settings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      roverdog
      Participant

Would it be possible to add  the heal and toe settings for each parameter controlled by the expression pedal in your pre set listings?  It would also be nice to have these for the Space, as well as the hot switch settins for each Space preset, if you do publish one of these.

Thanks

Steve

timothyhill

+1 – Certainly not a make or break deal, but it would satisfy my curiousity and maybe shed some light on how the presets were created (especially expression pedal and/or hot-switch usage). I sometimes use presets as a starting point for writing my own (other times, I just start with an algorithm and go) and it helps to have something to reference (or at least that's what I've used the other Factors' preset settings lists for).

roverdog
      Participant

I have decided to use the catch up feature to record the presets for the PitchFactor.  I have come across a few interesting things when comparing this to the preset parameters listed on the web site.  On Preset 1.1 the expression heel setting for the Ynob is FB-B: 72 while the toe setting is FB-B:100( from using the expression pedal).  When I check the preset listing and the catch up, they both say that the parameter for the preset isFB-B0: 0. 

The second interesting thing I noticed is in Preset 1.2.  Both the heel and toe position are for the Ynob are both D:-1oct.  These are the presets from the newest version.  

I am putting all the presets with the expression pedel settings in a spread sheet.  Once I finish I'll post on the forum, if that is OK.

I did notice a mistake on the preset listing.  For Preset 11.1, Octave Long Delays, the algorithm is listed as Harpeggiator.  This should read Diatonic. 

timothyhill

Yeah, like you'd said, I'd think that the difference are caused by updates to the presets in V3 (I think the preset settings lists were done under V2.4, but I could be wrong). In any case, this sounds like a very worthwhile thing to accomplish. If there's anything I can do to help you out, please just ask. Good luck!!

roverdog
      Participant

Thanks

Once I finish(I'm also doing the same thing for the Space) I might need some help posting the spreadsheets to the forum.  It's moving  along nicely.  I'm on preset 16.2 of the PitchFactor and 9 of Space.

Steve

roverdog
      Participant

I have finished my spresd sheet on the PitchFactor 3.0 Presets.  Unfortunately i cannot post this to the forum as the file format is not supported.  I have converted it to a notepad file but unfortunately it did not convert very well and all the columns that were on the spreadsheet are no longer aligned properly.

I will post it as in another post is as unfortunately I don't have the time right now to fix it up. 

Steve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.