Expression pedal routing question ???

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression pedal routing question ???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      blowback

Hi,just getting ready to purchase a Boss FV-500 L as an expression pedal for my Pitchfactor

My question is this;

Should I plug the exp pedal into my Rocktron Midimate or directly into the PF??

Reason being as I have to purchase a stereo cable and need to know whether to purchase a shorty 1 footer for the Midimate or a 12 footer to run to the PF which sits on top of my amp head

Thanks!

achaput

Hello,

I would plug the expression pedal directly into the PF.

Not sure about the Boss FV-500L being fully compatible though. The Ernie Ball VP Jr. 25k has been tested compatible.

blowback

Hi,thanks for the response.The Boss FV-500 L works like a pro,no problems and I find the pedal "action" superior to the EB VP Jr. which I tried as well but the Boss is built much better,no string to worry about.

I will eventually run the Boss through the Midimate.Jjust have to spend time assng the parameters via the MM which like most things Midi is a mind-numbingly repetitive chore

Think I'll take a break as I spent a few nights last week assng all the Pitchfactor bank effects names on the Midimate

How many characters of midi on the screen,if one should skip..;)

You get the idea

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.