Expression Pedal Set up…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression Pedal Set up…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tojoe

New H9 owner and very much a newbie…I just don't seem to be able make head or tail on the set up for the exp pedal, I bought a Mission EP-25K…I can't seem to get an even 1-100 flow…head to tow it always seems to come up as some random number, I was getting 0-38-0, I'm now getting 0-100-26, Iv'e tried the hot button set up via the peddle, tried using H9 control I'm not sure how your suppose to use the XY graphic page…the ribbon shows my exp pedal hitting 100 and returning to 25%, but how do I get a full even 100 sweep…and clarity on tagging the parameters you want the exp to control via the h9 control is not so obvious, I mean that this point mix would be great..gone through the manual and have cleaned the plate dozens of times in regards to assigning exp pedal, and yes or no to calibration, I have been able to use a fender on/off switch for tuner and decrement usage but not able to combine it with the exp pedal…the y splitter cable wks for the exp with or w/o the aux switch, and the aux switch on it's own is good is good w/Y but once the exp pedal is plugged no more aux…sorry for all the questions, I have used the H9 for a couple gigs just want to get to the next level of control…I apologize for the length and scope of this….

noladc1967
      Participant

Are you using a balanced cable   TRS on both ends?

noladc1967
      Participant

Sorry. I re read your post. Since you are using a TRS with the RS for the aux switch you need a TS out of your expression pedal. I'm using the out of a EB volume pedal with no problems. If you use a dedicated expression pedal it has to be TS not TRS. I think mission makes a TS model for the line6 pedals .      That's the issue though. It took me a minute to realize this   .

tojoe

Well it seems I should be using a trs cable for the mission EP25k…Ive been using TS cables all along..coming out of out #1..it seems to work..same w/the fender switch w/TS…when using a TS y cable I loose the fender switch and the exp wks…being a dolt..I guess I'm suppose to come out of the Mission out 1 w/ a trs into the H9 and if I want to combine with aux I need a trs Y cable ?…btw what would an in input on the exp pedal be used for, the in on mine has a cap…I have 2 outs..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.