External midi control to select program changes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes External midi control to select program changes

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EnchiladaJones
      Participant

I thought it would be easy but I’m just getting stupid I guess. I was looking for, but don’t see, a ‘map’ with the program PC numbers.

I would like to be able to program my external device, Luminite Graviton M1, to load and activate a particular H90 program in its currently saved state. For example, to load and activate the H90’s User list 2, Program 06.

I’m guessing I have to be using User List 2 to start with and then I should be able to program a ‘preset’ in the Luminite Graviton M1.

Can anyone tell me how to do that? I’m pretty sure once I know how to do that I’ll be able to figure out other similar assignments.

Thanks!

rxguitars
      Participant

Program Number is = to PC number

so for example Program #1 on H90 = PC1

the interesting thing is that when you switch user list it will now trigger same Program # but on the new list

j-away
      Participant

I cant find where to receive PC changes anywhere on the H90 under midi global setting or in the manual. There are parameter settings for load and increment + and – CC changes, but nothing on PC cChanges. I am truying to match presets  on the RJM PBC 10 with the H90.

brock
      Participant
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.