Factor Lib update?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Factor Lib update?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      eromusic

Still eagerly awaiting the update to the Factor Lib preset manager software… can anyone say when this will be available?

Thanks,

eromusic

Billy Foppiano
      Participant

I'm NOT replying, BUT I'm adding to the kefluffle….

The Preset managet is important, and I hope it gets done soon….

Cheers,

Billy

davidkaeser
      Participant

+1 😉

steeleman

I must agree the MF is a great pedal and I have been using it in the studio, and I want to take it on some gigs, but without the Lib Update VER.3 , IT KIND OF USELESS. Please Please releace me.

jamiefbolton
      Participant

+1000 !!! We need the update soon and very soon! Please, Eventide, make this a priority!! The LibEditor was half the reason I got a TF.

Billy Foppiano
      Participant

I am with you!

This update is important…I need to edit a bunch of presets, but this is on hold until the Lib 3. update is done.

Please prioritise this!

Fraps

Just adding my voice to the chorus. Please prioritize the Factor Lib update. The firmware update v3 is fantastic, let's harness its potential!

Or, at least, please give us a reliable ETA. So we can planify our work… (let's say you know this won't be ready before september, say it!, so who needs it can switch back to v2 and use the factor anyway!)

waiting for the lib update too….

eromusic

Any word on this yet?

zikamuricpe

It was scheduled to January, now we are in the second half of March… Any info?

Billy Foppiano
      Participant

I have some serious editting I have to do with the MF and TF….BUT it's on hold until the LIB program is up….

And I bet I'm not the only waiting.

Again, still trying to get some good sounds outa the MF, but it does't sound gritty enough.

I'll share if I come up with anything decent

jamiefbolton
      Participant

bump for this thread! come on eventide!! we're serious! we need the Lib Software soon! at least let us know that you are reading this and working on it!

thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Definitely reading and working, but it would be unhelpful to say more until we are certain.

honney-bayes

+1. Really need this Lib Preset Manager update… and a software editor. Come on Eventide get your act together. These issues should have been resolved before releasing the Space… at lest the v3 consolidation should have been. Thanks. Do it.

oinkbanana

i want too.  make haste!

ctc

January, February, March… By the third time my mother told me to clean up my room it was apparent that it wasn't yet clean because it was taking too long to do it, it was because I simply wasn't doing it all.

Nick, in December you dissuaded a number of your loyal customers from troubleshooting critical problems that we were having with the software by promising that the new release was right around the corner in January. We have now lost three months to that promise. Please concentrate on completing the factor Lib preset manager and upgrading the TF v3 operating system from public beta. Thank you.

madmac
      Participant

I think we should all remain patient.  Im sure they don't need to be reminded of the importance of the update every week.  I also am keen on the update to get the functionality back but I would rather wait for a stable product than one that crashes looses presets and doesn't connect properly.  Eventide makes great products but great products take time – sometimes a lot longer than what we would like.  Keep up the good work Eventide!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.