Factor routing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Factor routing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lhama
      Participant

Hi. I just saw the the new Strymon Morpheus, and it had an interresting feature. The stereo/pre-post switch. What it does is let your mono signal be routed to two destinations in your chain (for instance pre amp or in the loop). This made me wonder how hardwired the input/outputs in the factor pedals are. If you could change the input/outputs for each patch, and maybe have a loop feature where only the effected signal is proccesed, like the skreddy Echo. Especial the Modfactor and Pitchfactor would be even greater if advanced routing was possible.

Kind Regards

lhama

achaput

Hello,

Currently the inputs and outputs on Eventide Stompboxes are configured to operate in mono or stereo. An assignable routing per Preset is an interesting ideaand has been entered into our feature requests list.

golfnguitarz

I think it would be awesome to route some effects pre amp and some effects to the loop. 

Imerkat
      Participant

I think its Mobius and it looks to have something called "Quadrature" i wonder what idea they borrowed this time?

Lhama
      Participant

I think they are "inspired" by the undolator. 

Tomviolet

Will it be possibile, with a software update, to achieve pre or post routing option like the new strymon mobius?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.