FactorLib to “read out” and show values?!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes FactorLib to “read out” and show values?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      diegoarts

Hi there,

i read, there was an update of factorlib coming, so this is more a future thing – or might as well be in the update – or might as well be impossible 🙂

Do you think, it would be possible in the future, that the factorlib "reads out" the actual setting of each dial and shows this in a row of numbers, so you don't have to check each in follow-up-mode?!

like:  1:53;2:-4;3:d1/4;4:t1/8;5:0;6:25; etc…

waveforms could be counted from left to right 1,2,3,4 etc.

That would be quite helpful. Dunno if it's possible.

best regards

diego

bikegerm

Hey there… just installed the software update to my Pitchfactor. Love being able to name the patches on the pedal. Now I anxiously await the new version of FactorLib so I can go back to using a patch librarian. Any body hear anything about an anticipated delivery date on this update? I want my FactorLIb !!

Thanks for a great sounding box !!

Randy

bikegerm

Yes, I also just updated my PF to 3.0 and love the patch naming capability. I anxiously await the arrival of the new update of FactorLib so I once again have a library interface to my pedal. Any one hear any projected release dates on this jewel? 

I love the sound of this box. Been using Eventide since the early H949 days of recording. The PF gives me the Eventide sound in a stompbox. I wish I could only play up to it's sound potential !! I'm legend in my mind !!

Happy Holidays…

Randy

DavidYates

I want to second Diego's request. I was expecting to have the functionality when I ran FactorLib the first time… More than just a storage depot, a place to see and even edit the efx!

Thanks,

David

TF, MF, PF owner and player

resha

+1

It would be great to read the actual setting of each knob per preset. I lost some of my presets and since the V3 is not yet compatible with FactorLib I cannot find them anymore… Would be amazing to have a kind of personal presets archive to scroll through.

timothyhill

+1

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.