FactotLib Features Request and Bugs

Home Forums Products Stompboxes FactotLib Features Request and Bugs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      zadmiral2

I love my timefactor and appreciate the ability to backup my presets. Still i wonder if anyone else wishes that FactorLib had more features and more precise input value controls?

my wish list

1. The ability to enter precise values, not just turning virtual knobs.
      2. Expression pedal knob assignments modification as well as their respective mix max parameter values, along with the ability to see which presets have what expression pedal assignments.
      3. Ability to change all other settings i.e., looper parameters, midi assignments, as well as back them up in factory library.

Bug
      1. Whenever I load a preset library from FactorLib to timefactor, on the latest firmware 3.5.0.[4], it blows out all my Midi, looper and other non-bank related settings. (Not factorlib related, but this also happens when I do I sysex dump back to the unit using sysex librarian.) Latest Factorlib on Mac running OSX Snow Leopard

achaput

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions and the heads up. Your feature requests are noted. As for the bug you mentioned, we are looking into it and will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Alan

zadmiral2

Thank you!  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We're looking into this problem. Some questions:

1) Are you using PC or Mac ?

2) What PC or Mac OS are you using ?

3) Is it possible that you disconnected or powered down the 'Factor while FactorLib was still running ?

zadmiral2

1. Mac

2. OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8

3.  The timefactor was plugged in and powered up while running FactorLib

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.