- This topic is empty.
August 5, 2012 at 2:14 am #109001zadmiral2Member
I love my timefactor and appreciate the ability to backup my presets. Still i wonder if anyone else wishes that FactorLib had more features and more precise input value controls?
my wish list
1. The ability to enter precise values, not just turning virtual knobs.
2. Expression pedal knob assignments modification as well as their respective mix max parameter values, along with the ability to see which presets have what expression pedal assignments.
3. Ability to change all other settings i.e., looper parameters, midi assignments, as well as back them up in factory library.
1. Whenever I load a preset library from FactorLib to timefactor, on the latest firmware 3.5.0., it blows out all my Midi, looper and other non-bank related settings. (Not factorlib related, but this also happens when I do I sysex dump back to the unit using sysex librarian.) Latest Factorlib on Mac running OSX Snow Leopard
August 6, 2012 at 8:24 pm #123710achaputModerator
Thank you for the suggestions and the heads up. Your feature requests are noted. As for the bug you mentioned, we are looking into it and will keep you posted.
August 7, 2012 at 11:00 pm #123712zadmiral2Member
August 10, 2012 at 10:09 pm #134764nickroseModeratorEventide Staff
We're looking into this problem. Some questions:
1) Are you using PC or Mac ?
2) What PC or Mac OS are you using ?
3) Is it possible that you disconnected or powered down the 'Factor while FactorLib was still running ?
August 11, 2012 at 4:34 am #134768zadmiral2Member
2. OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8
3. The timefactor was plugged in and powered up while running FactorLib
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.