Falling/Descending Pitch Reverb on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Falling/Descending Pitch Reverb on H9

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      njschneider2
      Participant

Wondering if anyone has been able to get a descending/falling pitch reverb on the Eventide H9? I’m wanting to mimic the effect of slowly pressing down on a tremolo arm… but automatic and with reverb! A reverb that does this very well is the Meris Mercury7. Maybe the H9 does this well too, but I just received mine this week and am having trouble finding a starting point on this deep, deep pedal!

camn
      Participant

you can definately do it DRY with the pitchflex..

IWith reverb though? There are some modulated verbs.. but I dont know about controlled pitchshifting.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      njschneider2 wrote:

Wondering if anyone has been able to get a descending/falling pitch reverb on the Eventide H9? I'm wanting to mimic the effect of slowly pressing down on a tremolo arm… but automatic and with reverb! A reverb that does this very well is the Meris Mercury7. Maybe the H9 does this well too, but I just received mine this week and am having trouble finding a starting point on this deep, deep pedal!

Blackhole does this with the modulation turned up, it's a little more random as to which direction it will go at any give time.  Shimmer also allows you to do this b/c you can set the pitchshifters to +/- micro-pitch levels of a few cents.  

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.