Favorites? H90 – How does it work?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Favorites? H90 – How does it work?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MSLBend
      Participant

I cannot figure out how to designate a preset as a “favorite” in the editor.  I feel like I turned over every rock looking for a way to designate a preset-algo as a “favorite” but can’t find it.

Can anyone help?

brock
      Participant

You’re going to kick yourself, my friend.  In the Preset Library, click just to the immediate left of the Preset Name itself.  Right in line with the empty heart ♡ up top.  Same column.

MSLBend
      Participant

Thanks Brock – I am absolutely shocked I didn’t see it … you’re right … it’s right there!

MSLBend
      Participant

One more question about favorites … How do I find my favorites list on the H90 Interface?  When I go into programs and scroll through the list knob, I don’t see favorites as an option.

MSLBend
      Participant

You’re going to kick yourself, my friend. In the Preset Library, click just to the immediate left of the Preset Name itself. Right in line with the empty heart ♡ up top. Same column.

One more question about favorites … How do I find my favorites list on the H90 Interface?  When I go into programs and scroll through the list knob, I don’t see favorites as an option.

coirbidh_99
        Participant

I don’t see Favorites appearing in any of the search filters on-device, either in Programs or Presets. This seems like an omission.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.