feature request – demo mode H90

Home Forums Products Stompboxes feature request – demo mode H90

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lorpal
      Participant

H9 control has a demo mode where you can create presets without being connected to the unit. Awesome feature as you can create a preset – and test it / fine tune it later.

For the H90, this would be even more useful as you have 2 algorithms to gang together. Could create a bunch of presets and test them later. It would be less of an issue obviously if BT were working but even still, it’s the first feature I’ve missed.

apalazzolo
      Participant

I used to use the H9 demo mode all the time.  I would also use it with the H90 if I could.

brockstar
      Participant

Yeah I presented this idea awhile back too..

Joe answered with

“All longtime H9 Users got used to being able to open up H9 Control to do the same thing. However, now the H90 is the device that contains all the information; H90 Control just reads off of it. The benefit is that users no longer have to rely on using Control on the same device where preset lists used to be stored. Now, no matter where you go, it’s all there. Still, I don’t disagree that some sort of skeleton library could be made available for this purpose. Will pass it along.”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.