Feature request: “normal” stereo mode for Sculpt

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Feature request: “normal” stereo mode for Sculpt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peterfrequency
      Participant

Hi there,

I really love the Sculpt algorithm for shaping tones and adding character – awesome sound and very flexible. Unfortunately for me I’m not a guitarist and don’t benefit from the way the stereo image is forced to mono then divided to left and right per frequency band – the downside for someone like me, and I’m sure many others, is that the incoming stereo image is lost. True stereo distortion would make this an absolute killer algorithm! I’d really like to send full mixes through it to add subtle (or not so subtle) harmonics and flavour in a live situation. I know CrushStation is stereo, and I really appreciate that, but Sculpt is way more “performable” from a sound design perspective. And yes, this is my mistake, but I recently bought two H9s partly because I thought the Sculpt algo was stereo… If you guys end up implementing this, I will gladly shout your name from the rooftops… 🙂

peterfrequency
      Participant

For anyone interested, this was answered here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/28997#comment-28997

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.