FEATURE REQUEST: Swap stuff, randomizer / blender

Home Forums Products Stompboxes FEATURE REQUEST: Swap stuff, randomizer / blender

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      brockstar
      Participant

There’s no quick knob 1 “swap” option under the routing section on the H90 control, is that something that may come later? I hope!

Also what about a randomizer for parameters, and a blender option (like boss sy-300) that allows you to blend different programs / presets

I wish “swap” was a feature that could be mapped to a hotswitch or aux switch or expression pedal! It’s cool to go back and forth!

brock
      Participant

Click on Quick Knob 1.

I don’t know about mapping something like this.  I notice that it ‘breaks’ Performance Controls assignments with a swap.  As it should.  Performance targets are  mapped to Preset A or B, and those parameters don’t necessarily apply to the ‘swapped’ algorithm.

coirbidh_99
        Participant

If you simply swapped the internal routing order, rather than actually switching the presets between the A and B locations, that would keep the performance controls the same, though it contradicts the UI paradigm and might create problems if you’re using an insert.

brockstar
      Participant

“Click on Quick Knob 1.”

I know, it’s available on hardware but not on control app.

brockstar
      Participant

Another thing that could be cool at least for the H90 control app is a MORPH feature, which I doubt could work on hardware screen like the H90

I loved using it on the EssenceFM synth. I think it could be cool to have on the app at least!

Here’s me showing it off for the fm synth. https://www.instagram.com/p/CRop78oAYOl/

brockstar
        Participant

Don’t really have to be animated or whatever like this, could just be a square with 4 presets in each corner and you move your mouse on the app to morph between them and leave it in a certain spot to stay on that morphed sound etc.

brockstar
      Participant

I also really do wish the freeze option could do a TC ELECTONICS infinite sample sustainer or Ehx SuperEgo / SuperEgo Plus “infinite mode” where each time you hit a note or chord it stacks on top of each other over and over and when done just double tap switch to turn off.

brockstar
      Participant

Maybe another cool thing, similar to the swap thing I said… but I wish “series or parallel” was a feature that could be mapped to a hotswitch or aux switch or expression pedal too! Could be cool to go back and forth in a tune!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.