FEEDBACK!!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes FEEDBACK!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ejacobsen

I just purchased H9 Max. As I’m scrolling through the presets, I get this mind blowing feedback when I get to the “Metal” and the “Drive” preset. It also occurred on a few other sounds as well.(seems like most of the distorted sounds)  All other sounds are great. Is there a setting where I can control this? I’m running the H9 through an effects loop on my Fender Blues Deville. Help!

gkellum
      Participant
      ejacobsen wrote:

I just purchased H9 Max. As I'm scrolling through the presets, I get this mind blowing feedback when I get to the "Metal" and the "Drive" preset. It also occurred on a few other sounds as well.(seems like most of the distorted sounds)  All other sounds are great. Is there a setting where I can control this? I'm running the H9 through an effects loop on my Fender Blues Deville. Help!

There's a preset output gain control.  Maybe, you just need to set that down for those presets?  If you long press the Active switch on the H9, it will show you the preset output gain.  It's also in the preset interface of H9 Control…

blade69

having same problem, but i dont use “Any” of the distortion effects….

ok, here is senario..  🙂

i am trying to do the “Pre/Post” set up…guitar in input one etc. and the set up through the “Effects Loop” etc.

now, clean sounds are ok…but when i try and use the “Distorion from amp”…(Marshall JVM) it just goes NUTZ !!..???

if i run the H9 through the Effects loop??….its fine??….but the Effects are WAY LESS NOTICABLE…????????

you can “Kinda Tell there There”…???….but most you cant really get them Noticable..???

the Wah, in the effects loop for “Me”…almost Usuless…?? sounds more “Slightly like a Phasor…so like the setting to do through the “Front” and through

“Effects Loop”….however i am not sure if there is a Seting i need to do…??? all the Inputs are set low?? only way i can get it dead slient is but turning the effect level

to -0 and basically turned off…??? so now i have a $899.00 “Paper weight”…????? only other effect i use, is a Rocktron Hush IIC

to Quiet every thing down, but even with that? it “Squeels like Crazy” ???? is there a Setting i should try…???

Any recomemdations…???

by the way when it does work?? through effects loop sounds good, but not how i would Imagine it to “Alter my Sounds” like it shows in “Videos”

in a Practice with a Small amp or low level recording seems to be ok? but then it defeats point of having a “Pedal LIVE”

so hopefully there is a setting i have “Overlooked”..   🙂

any help is Greatly Appreciated…  🙂

gkellum
        Participant
        blade69 wrote:

now, clean sounds are ok…but when i try and use the "Distorion from amp"…(Marshall JVM) it just goes NUTZ !!..???

Do you have the Pre / Post system setting enabled?  If not, if you set things up for Pre / Post but don't actually enable the setting, that can cause feedback loops.  Have you seen this video about setting up Pre / Post routing?

Another thing to check if your input levels as we mentioned to the first person who posted in this thread.  You should check both your input level meters and the preset output gain.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.