Fire Engine Glitch – Latest Firmware – Factory Preset

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Fire Engine Glitch – Latest Firmware – Factory Preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      madmac
      Participant

Hi.  I have just purchased a new TF and loaded the latest firmware.

I have noticed that when I load Preset 49:2 without playing anything I get a sound like a fire engine siren.  Is this just a software glitch?  If i increase the bit rate it seems to disappear.

I also noticed a similar sound when I first tried it with the opened box firmware V1 on Tape Echo setting.  Since loading the latest firmware it has 

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

49:2 is a new preset for the update.  If you check the new preset list names posted here:

http://www.eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/TimeFactor/TimeFactor%20Owners/142185_PRESETS_2%204%200BETA%201.ashx

you'll see that 49:2 is called "It's the 5-0."  I believe 5-0 is referring to the police or some siren wielding emergency response entity.  In other words, it's not a glitch, it was very much intentional.

madmac
      Participant

Well there you go.  Clearly I had absolutely no clue in regards to the reference to 5-0.  You learn something new each day.Smile

The more I'm using the TF the more I am finding the incredible sound possibilities of this thing!

Sounds awesome – cant wait to find more undiscovered tones!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.