Fission not recognized by fl studio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Fission not recognized by fl studio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fulvious

Works well on ableton, but gets error in FL studio 64 bits. Using Windows 10.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

What exact errors are you seeing? Is it crashing? Not showing up in the plug-in menu? Or something else?

Best,

Tom

fulvious

Fl studio scans fission and shows it like a plugin with error in the list. Unable to load.

TLongabaugh wrote:

Hi-

What exact errors are you seeing? Is it crashing? Not showing up in the plug-in menu? Or something else?

Best,

Tom

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        fulvious wrote:
        Fl studio scans fission and shows it like a plugin with error in the list. Unable to load.

[/quote]

Hi-

I'm not able to reproduce here, it scans and loads fine. Can you try re-scanning your plug-ins in FL Studio's Plug-in Manager? Make sure "Rescan plugins with errorrs" is checked.

Best,

Tom

fulvious

Thanks Tom. Problem solved. I reinstalled fission checking both options, 32 and 64 bits and changed the directory. This is strange, becouse if I install only 64 bits, the plugin works well in others daws, but not in fl studio. I already purchased fission and I’m enjoying it

cheers.

TLongabaugh wrote:

fulvious wrote:

Hi-

I’m not able to reproduce here, it scans and loads fine. Can you try re-scanning your plug-ins in FL Studio’s Plug-in Manager? Make sure “Rescan plugins with errorrs” is checked.

Best,

Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hm, maybe FL Studio does some time of internal bridging from 32 to 64 bit. EIther way glad you have it working, enjoy!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.