Flanger with Kill Dry

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Flanger with Kill Dry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mustafaicil
      Participant

I am using my H9 with a parallel splitter and Kill Dry setting. Works like a charm since Zi mainly use delays and reverbs. But I needed to use Flanger (Are You Gonna Go My Way solo intro) but it sounds less pronounced in Kill Dry mode. Can anyone recommend a solution or setting?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mustafaicil wrote:
      I am using my H9 with a parallel splitter and Kill Dry setting. Works like a charm since Zi mainly use delays and reverbs. But I needed to use Flanger (Are You Gonna Go My Way solo intro) but it sounds less pronounced in Kill Dry mode. Can anyone recommend a solution or setting?

You may save the preset with KiilDry off, then you can still use kill dry on other presets and don't have kill dry on this Flanger one.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Or, adjust the mix/intensity knob.

A flanger effect mixes a delayed signal with the dry to get the effect, so it needs some dry.

Adjust the mix/intensity setting to control the wet/dry mix.

mustafaicil
      Participant

I have the intensity at max. The flanger is strong without the kill dry. I use the same settings with just the intensity increased when using with Kill Dry. Parallel Dry is mixed at the same amount with the effect. Still not strong as the non kill-dry mode. Since I am mixing the dry signal equally, it should sound the same. I also played around with the phase adjustment of my parallel mixer but does not chnage anything.

nickrose wrote:

Or, adjust the mix/intensity knob.

A flanger effect mixes a delayed signal with the dry to get the effect, so it needs some dry.

Adjust the mix/intensity setting to control the wet/dry mix.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.