Free 2016 Stereo Room

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Free 2016 Stereo Room

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

2016 Stereo Room was given away through Focusrite and PreSonus at different times, so you would have received the serial/license key from them, and needed to register it on our site (My Account -> Register a New Product) for it to show up in your iLok account.

Once it's deposited in your iLok account and activated in iLok License Manager, you should be able to scan it in your DAW.

-Tom

Hi. I ran the installer, which put the .dll file in my main VST folder (C:Program FilesVstplugins), but it is not showing up in my DAW (Reaper 64-bit). I only installed the 64-bit VST.

I have re-scanned for VSTs,it’s still not showing up.

Also it is not showing up in my iLok account. I did input my iLok ID when setting up my Eventide account.

Am I missing anything?

There doesn’t seem any way to add it to “My Products” and the instructions indicate you don’t have to anyway, it should just appear in the iLok account.

Under the My Products tab it says “To see your plug-in products, enter your iLok username” and click the submit button. When I click this, it says in the status bar “sending request to http://www.facebook.com.” Nothing else happens.

Help appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.