Free algorithm

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Free algorithm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Iainpthomson

Hello. I received my h9 today. There’s a card in the box that says I get a free algorithm, but I can’t work out how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! Iain

gkellum
      Participant

You just need to connect your H9 to H9 Control and then click on the store button in the bottom menu bar of H9 Control.  When you go into the store, a pop-up should appear saying that you have one coupon available, and the buy button for each algorithm should alternate between showing the price in dollars (or whatever your local currency is) and "1 coupon".  If you click on the buy button, it will ask you whether you want to use your coupon to buy the algorithm or pay in cash.

Iainpthomson

Thanks gkellum
        No sign of the coupon though. I actually bought an algorithm earlier and it didn’t give me an option to pay with coupon. Any ideas?
        Thanks!
        Iain

gkellum wrote:

You just need to connect your H9 to H9 Control and then click on the store button in the bottom menu bar of H9 Control.  When you go into the store, a pop-up should appear saying that you have one coupon available, and the buy button for each algorithm should alternate between showing the price in dollars (or whatever your local currency is) and "1 coupon".  If you click on the buy button, it will ask you whether you want to use your coupon to buy the algorithm or pay in cash.

gkellum
        Participant
        Iainpthomson wrote:
        Thanks gkellum No sign of the coupon though. I actually bought an algorithm earlier and it didn't give me an option to pay with coupon. Any ideas? /quote]

Well, I just looked up your H9.  That H9 previously belonged to someone else, and the previous owner used its coupon already.

Iainpthomson

I bought it new from a shop…found out yesterday it had been activated previously and you guys sorted that for me. This worry’s me a bit…is the only way to get the coupon to get the store to send me a unit? I’m thinking that might be the best option anyway.

gkellum
        Participant
        Iainpthomson wrote:
        I bought it new from a shop…found out yesterday it had been activated previously and you guys sorted that for me. This worry's me a bit…is the only way to get the coupon to get the store to send me a unit? I'm thinking that might be the best option anyway.

This comes up sometimes.  I just added a new coupon to your H9.  Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't know the whole back story.

Iainpthomson

Awesome. Thanks very much!

Fichtenbazi
      Participant

Hello, I’m facing the same Problem. I bought a returned h9 core at an online shop and cannot get my free algorithm.

gkellum
        Participant
        Fichtenbazi wrote:
        Hello, I'm facing the same Problem. I bought a returned h9 core at an online shop and cannot get my free algorithm.

Please send a copy of the sales receipt for your purchase to support@eventide.com and the serial number of your H9, and we'll give you another coupon.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Free algorithm’ is closed to new replies.