Free Ultrachannel but what is my access code?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Free Ultrachannel but what is my access code?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      mr336
      Participant

Hi all

Eventide is giving away Ultrachannel. I ned to fill out a form for my ilok account. They are asking for my access code along with other ilok info. Is this my password? I would think not but I cant find any info on a access code. Help..

Thanks

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Never give away your password. Please use the code that was in the email that we sent to you. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi mr336,

There were codes that went out to each member of the Eventide Insider mailing list this morning.  If you got this email, you should receive a code.  If you didn't receive this email you can get a code from anyone who did.  Or you'll probably find codes at the end of some of the youtube videos on the registration page.

Once you do get a code, feel free to share it with whomever you'd like.

Dan

mr336
      Participant

OK thank you. I just didnt see or read the word Access in that email. Thanks to all.

rtcstudio
      Participant

Me and 3 buddies are currently stuck watching the wheel spin on the "depositing License" page.  30 minutes and counting as of this post.

Mine has gone to a blank page.

Is the site overloaded?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Everyone,

Yeah, the response has been phenomenal, but we're seeing some server side problems.  We're working through it, so please be patient.  We will definitely get you your plug-ins.

Thanks,

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Everyone,

Here is a link to the UltraChannel installers:

Mac:

Windows:

If you've already received your license, you should be good to go.

If you haven't you'll still need to re-register later when we've got the server sorted out.

Dan
      southboundloco
      Participant

These are the ERRORS am getting

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Unfortunately, southboundloco, your errors did not come through.

Try it again now, though.  We just pushed a new version of the site, which, so far, appears to be working.

Dan

southboundloco
      Participant

still no joy

HTTP Status 500 – Invalid token valuedata=[southboundloco ]

type Exception report

message Invalid token valuedata=[southboundloco ]

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid token valuedata=[southboundloco ]
      org.apache.axis.types.Token.<init>(Token.java:44)
      com.eventide.pluginpromotions.AccessCodeRestrictedLicenseRequestProcessorServlet.doPost(AccessCodeRestrictedLicenseRequestProcessorServlet.java:138)
      javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
      javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.47 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.47

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi southboundloco,

Is "southboundloco" your ilok.com account name?  If so, it looks like you may have added an extra space to the end, which has caused the error.  You should be able to enter your information again, without the space, and have more success.  We'll try to put up a more descriptive error page.

Thanks,

Dan

southboundloco
      Participant

Thank you Dan, I've already done that and I was finally able to download the plug and use it.  Cheers

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.