From H9 Quadravox to plugin Quadravox

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins From H9 Quadravox to plugin Quadravox

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      alihai
      Participant

Hi! I’m trying to replicate a delay that I made on the H9 pedal algorithm Quadravox in logic pro with the Quadravox plugin.
      I’m struggling to reproduce the “grouping” from the H9 in Quadravox, at least with this pattern:
      .A..B.CD  with delay D at 430ms.

Is there any way to convert the preset or some guidelines on how to recreate that pattern? What length does each dot represent in the H9 version?
      I tried my best to space the note in the same way, it ends up with a slightly different timing…

Thank you in advance!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to convert the H9 presets to work with the Quadravox plug-in. Since the architecture and UI of the plug-in are different, it can be difficult to reproduce the exact preset, but I think this recreation I made is pretty close: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/presets/tide/430ms+.A..B.CD.tide

A tip for recreating the H9 presets: set all voices to unison, and then turn the Pitch Mix parameter all the way counter clockwise. This will make it so you’re only hearing voices A and C or 1 and 3 on the plug-in. Once you have configured these using the plug-in, set the Pitch Mix on the H9 all the way clockwise so you’re only hearing B and D, and then setup you’re voices for 2 and 4 on the plug-in.

alihai
      Participant

Thank you so much man! That was actually close enough that I managed to get exactly what I was looking for with just a little tweaking.
      I really really appreciate!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Great! Glad to hear this helped.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.