Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Fx rack

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      eilam
      Participant

Hi there,

I love the soundtoys rack and I was thinking that it would be fantastic if we had an Eventide fx rack with some of the more creative plugins. Not to mention user presets that could be shared. Maybe there could also be an option to expand when new ones get released. Owners of existing plugins could just add the missing ones to the rack.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the suggestion! No promises, but we will log it here as a feature request.

We do already have user preset sharing set up for our stompboxes, perhaps we can expand this to plugins as well.

eilam
      Participant

Thank you. That would be fantastic!!

tabjaker
      Participant
      eilam wrote:
      Hi there, I love the soundtoys rack and I was thinking that it would be fantastic if we had an Eventide fx rack with some of the more creative plugins. Not to mention user presets that could be shared. Maybe there could also be an option to expand when new ones get released. Owners of existing plugins could just add the missing ones to the rack.

Now that the H9 plug-in series has been produced, it makes even more sense to have these accessable with a Soundtoys-like rack function. I would pay $$ for such an upgrade.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.